ACES Council is the governing body of all of the student clubs and organizations within the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences (ACES). The primary roles of ACES Council officers are:
- Represent all students within ACES clubs and organizations.
- Organize ACES-wide initiatives that influence student life and student engagement.
- Serve as a liaison and distributor between ASNMSU for club funding and activities.
- Organize ACES Week in the Fall and Spring.
- Promote additional social events and programs for the development and entertainment of the students in the College of ACES.
- Foster recognition of the importance of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences.
- Promote cooperation and understanding between departments within ACES.
Meet the 2016-2017 ACES Council Officers