Title: Professor of Range
Major Field of Interest: Range Animal Nutrition, Range Wildlife Interactions, Grazing Management on Desert Ranges, and Physiology
Email Address: email@example.com
Office Phone: 575-646-1649
- B.S., Biology/Wildlife, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon, 1971
- M.S., Range Science, Montana State University, Bozeman, Montana, 1976
- Ph.D., Animal Science/Range Nutrition, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon, 1980
- Range Science 294 - Range Management
- Range Science 317 - Range Communities
- Range Science 520 - Range Animal Ecology
- Range Science 611 - Principles/Evaluation of Range Improvements
- Field studies to evaluate the influence of grazing management practices on wildlife, vegetation and livestock productivity in Chihuahuan desert.
- Characterization of financial returns from range management practices in New Mexico.
- Development of government policies to improve rangeland condition and financial returns on ranches in the Western United States.
Honors and Awards:
- College of Agriculture /Home Economics "Distinguished Research Award"
- Society of Range Management "Outstanding Achievement Award"
- Society of Range Management "W.R. Chapline Research Award"
- Society for Range Management "Fredric G. Renner Award"