NMSU Agricultural Communicators of Tomorrow
Our mission is to promote the exchange of ideas among students, faculty members, and industry professionals in the field of agricultural communications.
NMSU ACT creates interest in and promotes agricultural communication careers with students at our university. We believe that the experiences our members have in ACT will make them more aware of the future of agricultural communications.
A new organization in our college, we hope to provide interest for campus-level programs of study through exchanging ideas and information among agricultural communications students and faculty.
Our chapter hopes to build a program that is broad as the career interests and goals of agricultural communications students, so that NMSU ACT can serve all students and relate to all professional groups within the career.
NMSU ACT Officers 2015-2016
- President - Raegan Harris
- Vice President - Jessica Gustin
- Secretary - Kelsey Garner
- Treasurer - Larae Harguess
- Public Relations - Shelby Herrera
- Editor - Kyla Myers
- Advisor - Dr. Frank Hodnett
- ACES Council Representatives - Cassidy Downing, Uriel Munoz, Jerry Pinon, & Katie Creager
Selling Food Science Kits - Throughout the school year
Business Meeting - April 20th, 2016