Superintendent, Agricultural Science Center at Los Lunas, Extension Forage Specialist, Associate Professor
Research area: Forage and grain crops, silage and hay production and sustainability in irrigated and dryland systems; cereal crops for grain and forage; perennial grasses
Office location: Agricultural Science Center at Los Lunas
Email Address: email@example.com
Office Phone: (505)-865-7340
Office Fax: (505)-865-5163
- Ph.D.: Agronomy (Forages), Texas Tech University, 2004
Dissertation: Adaptation of Forage Bermudagrass to the Texas High Plains Grown Under Saline and Limited Irrigation Conditions.
- M.S.: Plant and Soil Science (Forage Ecology), University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2000
Thesis: Effects of Stocking Rate, Season, and Changes in Fungal Endophyte Level on Performance of Steers Grazing Tall Fescue.
- B.S.: Biological Sciences, Mississippi State University, 1997
- Current Position: September 2004-present, Assistant Professor, Extension Agronomy Specialist, Extension Plant Sciences Dept./Agricultural Science Center at Clovis, New Mexico State University
- Graduate Research Assistant: Texas Tech University, Forages, 2000-2004.
- Graduate Research Assistant: University of Tennessee, Forages, 1998-2000.
- Forester Assistant: Wickersham Forestry Services, Inc., Madison, MS, 1997-1998.