The HRTM Career Fair is an annual event that brings the industry to our students. Our Career Fair is offered each spring, however, many industry partners recruit year round. The information here is from our 2016 Career Fair. The next event will take place February 15 - 17, 2017
2016 Hospitality Career Fair
Registration FormThe registration form for 2017 will be available in November.
The career fair is arranged to provide maximum flexibility in scheduling. You may choose to do any or all of the following:
- Schedule information sessions on Wednesday evening.
- Attend the Career Fair Thursday morning.
- Hold interviews Thursday afternoon and/or Friday.
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Welcome Reception (Bobby Lee Lawrence Academy of Wine)
Thursday,February 25, 2016
7:20 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- Registration and Booth Set-Up (Las Cruces Convention Center)
- Continental Breakfast (Las Cruces Convention Center)
9 a.m. - Noon
- Career Fair (Las Cruces Convention Center)
Noon - 12:15 p.m.
- Booth Breakdown
12:15 p.m. - 1:40 p.m.
- Lunch for recruiter, faculty and staff
2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Interviews (Las Cruces Convention Center)
Friday,February 26, 2016
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Interviews (Gerald Thomas Hall, HRTM Office)
Noon - 1 p.m.
- Lunch will be provided if you are interested.
NMSU & Las Cruces Visitor Information
Click the links below for some helpful information while visiting the NMSU campus and Las Cruces, New Mexico.
For More Information Contact:
School of Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management
New Mexico State University
PO Box 30003, MSC 3HRTM
Las Cruces, NM 88003