Los Alamos National Labs Foundation 2008 Annual ReportEducational Enrichment Highlight: Las Vegas City Schools Page 15 in PDF document
University Communications. NMSU Ag Science Center's Harvest Yields More than Vegetables. Vegetables West Grower and PCA. November-December, 2007.11(9): 14-15.
University Communications. NMSU's Las Vegas Science Center Expands Curriculum. Vegetables West Grower and PCA. July-August, 2007.11(7): 18.
Ag Project: Farm-to-plate at Memorial Middle. Las Vegas Optic. September 3-5, 2010. 131(104): A1, B6.
Invited contributor. Educating youth about Sustainability. Las Vegas Optic. SynergyFest Insert, April, 2009.
Flipping the switch: School links solar panel to grid. Las Vegas Optic. April 7, 2008. 129(70): A1-A2.
Alternative Energies: Memorial Middle School goes green. Las Vegas Optic. March 20, 2008. 129(58): A1-A2.
Gardening Gurus: Students work in school's greenhouse. Las Vegas Optic. March 28, 2007. 128(68): A1-A2.
- Las Vegas Memorial Middle School students learn firsthand about ecological restoration. University Communications. Las Cruces, NM. April 30, 2009.
- Agricultural and Natural Resource Science Programs at the Memorial Middle School Agricultural Extension and Education Center, Women in Agriculture Conference and Resource Fair. Las Vegas, NM, October 20, 2010.
- Impacts of the Memorial Middle School Agricultural Extension and Education Center on Teaching and Learning, Las Vegas City Schools Board of Education Meeting. Las Vegas, NM, August 17, 2010.
- Getting set to Lead SET: The Memorial Middle School Agricultural Extension and Education Center Model, 2010 4H Western Region Leaders Forum. Albuquerque, NM, March 11-14, 2010.
- Experiential Education in Natural Resource Science: The Memorial Middle School Agricultural Extension and Education Center Model, New Mexico Section of the Society for Range Management, Albuquerque, NM, January 7, 2010.
- The Memorial Middle School Agricultural Science Center, New Mexico Office of the State Engineer Water Use in the Rio Gallinas, Las Vegas, NM March 31, 2009.
- The Forum with Frank Splendoria. KNMX 540AM, June 30, 2009.