Instructions for REEport
- Go to the NIFA Reporting Portal. Enter your email address and password, then click the Log In button on the right. If you cannot remember your password, click on the Reset Password option. If you haven't been registered for REEport, contact Steve Loring firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After logging in to the NIFA Reporting Portal, click on the REEport (SAES - NEW MEXICO STATE UNIVERSITY) button.
- If you are entering a new project, click on the Project Initiation button. (If you need to enter an annual project report or a final report, click on one of those options.)
- Click on Create a New Project.
- Chose a funding source from the pull-down screen (Animal Health, Hatch, Hatch/Multistate, Mcintire Stennis, Renewable Resources Extension, State), then click the check box indicating that you understand that you cannot change the funding source after this point. Then click Next.
- Follow the instructions for the appropriate screens, proceeding to the next screen by clicking Next (this will save the information on the current screen). Put different key words or phrases in different boxes (click on the + button); do not string them out in one box with commas.
- When you have finished, click on Submit for Review and email Steve Loring that you have submitted the project. Be sure to email Steve Loring! REEport does not notify him that a project/report is ready for review or submission.