Aggies Go Global will benefit both students and New Mexico by:
- Developing skills that will enable graduates to better function in intercultural and crosscultural contexts.
- Preparing informed citizens to create and evaluate public policies of a global nature.
- Creating an interdependent campus-wide environment that is responsive to student aspirations for international learning and career opportunities.
- Increasing the number of globally skilled graduates for business, government, and non-profit organizations in New Mexico and beyond.
- Enhancing global opportunities for New Mexico trade and business.
Aggies Go Global Activities
- Sustainably grow and enhance undergraduate and graduate international learning experiences.
- Provide a mentoring program to link students with NMSU's international network.
- Develop and promote campus conference and seminars to foster discussion about international issues and global challenges.
- Establish an International Career Day.
- Facilitate connection between faculty advising and the NMSU Office of Study Abroad.
Support Aggies Go Global
For more information or to support the program, contact Gary R. Lowe, Phd.
The College has also launched a new foundation account that will be used to help support undergraduate international learning experiences. This fund will pay for student scholarships and will serve as a springboard for securing permanent endowment-backed program funding. NMSU employees can meet with Gary to arrange for a payroll deduction to this effort.