Customized Logos Academic / CES Departments
Customized logo packages have been developed and formatted for several purposes. Your customized department logos are organized in the following folders.
Logo files are compressed in a .zip file. They automatically download to your desktop or into your downloads folder, depending on how your computer preferences are set up.
- For commercial printers (NOTE: These are the files used to create the vertical and horizontal versions of your office logo. They look exactly like the JPG versions. Commercial printers are able to enlarge the EPS versions of the logos-without distortion-if you'd like to have large format projects printed.)
- For email signature
- For use larger than 1 inch
- For use smaller than 1 inch
If you have any questions about the graphics, please contact Ana Henke, Senior Media Specialist, Marketing and Communications at email@example.com, 575-646-1174.
Click your county name to download your collection (.zip file) of customized ACES logos.
- Agricultural Economics & Agricultural Business
- Agricultural and Extension Education
- Animal and Range Sciences
- Entomology, Plant Pathology, and Weed Science
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Fish, Wildlife and Conservation Ecology
- Plant and Environmental Sciences
- School of Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management
CES General Logos
The JPG versions are good for promotional materials that will be printed. Because the PNG versions are low resolution, they should only be used in online/emailed promotional materials. The PNG version has a transparent background and can be placed on pages or slides with a different colored background.
If you plan to print large posters, banners, tablecloths, etc., contact Ana Henke at firstname.lastname@example.org for an EPS version.
CES Department Logos
- Animal Science & Natural Resources
- Family & Consumer Sciences
- Plant Sciences
- 4-H Youth
- Innovative Media Research and Extension