Many questions about how to deal with mail and what the facts about anthrax and other biological agents have surfaced since the attack on America. Extension has found Web sites, articles and publications on these topics.
Since September 11, there has been a heightened awareness of the need for vigilance regarding the introduction of disease organisms in our food, water, agricultural system, workplace or home. Information on this page is aimed at helping consumers, public servants and managers be prepared to prevent or respond to bio-hazards, which could harm us physically or economically.
- Food Science and Food Safety Publications
- Animal and Range Publications
- NMSU Resources: dealing with mail, lab safety, etc.
- Anthrax Information & Facts
- Biosafety Food Safety Guide
- Biosafety Web Sites for Agriculture and Food Supplies
- Water Safety Publications