Please be advised, if pests of regulatory significance are identified on submitted samples, we are required to notify the New Mexico Department of Agriculture.
When submitting samples for analysis:
- Always use a submission form:
- For information on how to collect the best sample please see the Guidelines For Submitting Samples.
- Providing as much information on the form as possible will help in ensuring an accurate diagnosis of the problem
- Make sure you include the form with your sample. You may also want to keep one copy of the form for your records.
- Include your fax number or email address and indicate how you would prefer to receive the results.
- It is helpful if the sample is taken from an area that has early symptoms of the problem. Areas that are completely dead are insufficient for diagnosis.
- Please include a check for the appropriate amount when submitting to the clinic directly. See the Fee Schedule for additional information. Checks need to be made out to NMSU Plant Diagnostic Clinic