Cooperative Extension Service Bernalillo County
Objective, research-based and credible information you can use every day to improve your life.
Major Program Areas
IN THE NEWS...
- Food Entrepreneurs and food processors - Preventive Controls for Human Food Full Course Certification PCQI June 26-28 in Albuquerque, NM.
- Artisan Commercial Dehydration Course Jul 25-26, 2018 Albuquerque, NM
Area Growers and Farmers Markets
Most markets are closed for the growing season, but a few here in Albuquerque will have winter market dates.
The 2017 Bernalillo County Extension Program Plan 4-H provides an overview of the goals and outreach the office has achieved and plans to conduct for 2017. As the office gears up for the 2017-2018 school year, many of these goals will still be in place and a new calendar of events will be published. The new 4-H year will begin on October 1.
Have a favorite NMSU Extension program or story? Share with us how NMSU Extension has impacted your life.
Bernalillo County Cooperative Extension Service
1510 Menaul Blvd., NW
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Cell: (844) 409-0562 - Toll Free
- Extension How-To Publications
- NMSU Extension and Experiment Station Publications
- NMSU ACES Program Social Media