NMSU branding

Telephone Hotline

Sandoval Master Gardeners provide an information desk for county homeowner's horticultural questions from March through October each year. Homeowner's are encouraged to call the Sandoval County Extension Office (505-867-2582). A Master Gardener will be on hand to discuss plant problems, insect invasion, fertilizer requirements, or pesticide questions. Master Gardeners can also direct homeowner's to pertinent information about their specific situation.

Call a Master Gardener today for answers to your horticultural questions.

(505) 867-2582
mid-March to mid-October
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
9:00 a.m.-noon and 1:30-4:00 p.m.