eSource: Doodle Scheduling
Doodle offers a wide selection of online services that take the pain out of finding the right date and time for meetings and makes scheduling virtually effortless. This online service saves time for millions of its users by simplifying the process of scheduling events.
1. Go to Doodle.com.
2. Select Schedule Event.
3. Fill in the Title, Description, Name, and Email fields.
4. Select Next.
5. On the calendar, select an unlimited number of possible dates.
6. Select Next.
7. Enter possible times for each meeting date.
9. Select Next.
9. Select the option to send invitations manually from you own email address.
10. You will receive two emails containing links to the calendar poll.
11. One email will include a participant link. Use this link in an email which gives individuals the opportunity to respond to your poll. A second email will include an administrator link. Use this link to give certain individuals access to change the calendar poll.
When a participant responds, you will receive an email notification. Each participant's response will be shown on a single table.
Submitted by: Admin ACES Technology Help Desk
Date submitted: 03/29/2010, last modified 10/04/2012
Categories: Computers and Technology