eSource: Windows 7 Import Wizard
The Import Wizard takes most of the work out of importing your photos to your Pictures Library. The Wizard automatically detects and imports only new photos that have been taken since the last import.
1. Plug in your camera using the included cables.
2. When prompted, select the Import option.
3. Creating an optional tag will add that information to the folder that will host the images.
4. You may choose to erase images from your camera after they are imported by selecting that option.
5. Your photos will be imported to your Picture Library in a folder named with the date and the tag if you listed one.
Submitted by: Admin ACES Technology Help Desk
Date submitted: 06/24/2010
Categories: Computers and Technology