eSource: Conference Call- Digital D4223/D4225 Telephone
You can have a conference call with up to four people at a time. Learn how to do this in just a few easy steps!
1. Dial the first party, announce purpose of call, ask the first party to hold.
2. Press ACCESS line 2 to dial the second party. After the second party answers, look for and press the CONFERENCE key using the menu buttons below the display screen. Listen for a short beep to indicate all members have been added.
3. To add another caller, press ACCESS line 1 and dial the next party.
4. After the next party answers, press the CONFERENCE key again using the menu buttons below the display screen.
5. Listen for a short beep, all members are present now.
Submitted by: Admin ACES Technology Help Desk
Date submitted: 10/11/2012
Categories: Computers and Technology