Professional / Classified Staff Achievement In Research
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS:
The Fort Bliss Federal Credit Union has established a new $1,000 award. The award recognizes a professional or classified employee who has contributed exceptional service to research and creative activity. This new award will be given at the Fall Opening Program along with the existing awards supported by Fort Bliss Federal Credit Union. It is requested that you solicit nominations for this award, which can include main and branch campus employees.
Please submit your nomination to the Personnel Office by Friday, June 11, 2010. The nominations will be reviewed by a subcommittee of the Advisory Council for Administrative Policy.
CRITERIA AND PROCEDURES:
- Staff whose primary work supports or is directly involved with research or research administration are eligible.
- The nominee must be in regular status with at least 3 years of service at NMSU.
- The award will recognize a professional or classified employee who has contributed exceptional service to research and creative activity at NMSU. The awardee should also demonstrate outstanding commitment, skill and leadership in his/her area of responsibility.
- The letter of nomination should not exceed one page in length and should describe the nominee's accomplishments and how the nominee excels in supporting research and creative activity at the University.
- The nominator is also responsible for obtaining and submitting a minimum of three letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to the outstanding service rendered by the nominee.
- Nominations can be made by any member of the University community.
Submit the nomination letter plus three letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to the service rendered by the nominee to the Personnel Office, MSC 5273, no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, June 11, 2010.