Helpful Links

Extension Links

College & Academic Departmental Links

New Mexico Links

Forage Testing Locations

Forage samples submitted for nutritive value testing should be sent to a NFTA-certified laboratory. The National Forage Testing Association maintains a list of certified labs in the U.S. and provides guidelines on proper sampling techniques. Click on the link below to find a lab near you.

Forage Organizations

Other University Forage Sites

Online Hay Marketing Sites