- A mechanistic assessment of seasonal microhabitat selection by drift-feeding Rainbow Trout Oncorhynchus mykiss in a southwestern headwater stream. Environmental Biology of Fishes (On line 11/30/2017; Vol 101, Issue 2). B. Kalb, B. Huntsman, C.A. Caldwell, and M. Bozek. 2018
- Tagging effects of passive integrated transponder and visual implant elastomer on the small-bodied White Sands pupfish (Cyprinodon tularosa). Fisheries Research 198:203-208. D. Peterson, R.B. Trantham, T.G. Trantham, and C.A. Caldwell. 2018.
- Effects of CFT Legumine (5% rotenone) on tadpole survival and metamorphosis of Chiricahua leopard frog (Lithobates chiricahuensis), northern leopard frog (L. pipiens), and American bullfrog (L. catebeinanus). Transactions of the American Fisheries Society 146:512-522. G. Alvarez, C.A. Caldwell, and C. Kruse. 2017.
- Water and air temperature throughout the range of Rio Grande cutthroat trout in Colorado and New Mexico; 2010-2015: U.S. Geological Survey data release: ScienceBase: http://dx.doi.org/10.5066/F73R0QZC. A.S. Todd, B.N. McGee, M. P. Zeigler, and C.A. Caldwell. 2016
- Physiological basis of climate change impacts on North American inland fishes, Fisheries 41:332-345. J.E. Whitney, R. Al-Chokhachy, D.B. Bunnell, C.A. Caldwell, S.J. Cooke, E.J. Eliason, M. Rogers, A.J. Lynch, and C.P. Paukert. 2016.
- Movement Patterns and Dispersal Potential of Pecos Bluntnose Shiner (Notropis Simus Peconensis) Revealed Using Otolith Microchemistry. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 72:1575-1583. N. Chase, C.A. Caldwell, S.A. Carleton, W.R. Gould, and J.A. Hobbs. 2015.