ACES Global Initiatives Program
The mission of ACES Global Initiatives Program is to provide every student in the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences an opportunity to have an inspiring international experience prior to graduation
- Develop new and streamline existing International Initiatives
- Develop and maintain up-to-date database of ACES Global Initiatives
- Create support systems for increasing students and faculty Initiatives
- Provide visibility and recognition to global student and faculty
Why are Global Initiatives Important?
- Provide opportunities to visit new places and meet new people
- Help learn different cultures, traditions, and languages
- Expand knowledge about global problems and their solutions
- Create partnership and inspiration to create a better future
- Create new career opportunities and more attractive to future employers
- Make us humble and part of the interconnected global society
Manoj K. Shukla, Ph.D.
ACES Global Initiatives Program Coordinator
Interested to Learn more about GLOBAL INITIATIVES? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org