The ACES Webconferencing Center delivers online synchronous and asynchronous events including staff development and technology trainings, certification and training modules, department meetings, and distance education classes.
Events are conducted through CENTRA webconferencing software and include live, two-way audio and visuals with participants, text chat, and application sharing. If registered users are unable to participate in the live session, they can view the archive. At the presenter's request, a Guest Playback Link can be generated to allow non-registered users to access an archive.
To schedule an event, contact the ACES Technology Help Desk with the date, time, name of the event, and number of seats you would like to reserve.
CENTRA System Requirements
Windows System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- CPU Processor Speed: 350+MHZ, 128+MB Memory
- Monitor: 800x600 resolution, 256+ colors; 16-bit+high color
- Sound Hardware: Microphone and speakers or microphone/speaker headset and soundcard
- Network Connection: 28.8 Kbps or faster
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer (IE) 7+, Mozilla Firefox 126.96.36.199+
Apple System Requirements
- MAC OS/X 10.4.4
- Safari 2.0.1+
- Local Area Network or Broadband Connection
- G4 700MHZ PowerPC, 384 MB Memory
- Display color depth: thousands of colors
The goal of these documents is to provide users with the basic functions and reinforce familiarity with the appearance and navigation of CENTRA.