Abstract Submission Guidelines
Submission Deadline: September 17, 2012
- Abstract length is limited to 400 words. If abstracts exceed this limit, the authors will be instructed to reduce the characters.
- Carefully review submissions, noting that special characters and scientific symbols will not translate.
- No figures or graphs should be included in the abstracts.
- Please use SI units.
- The title should be limited to one line that accurately reflects the content of the abstract.
- Type abstract title in upper and lower case, standard title format. EXAMPLE: Common onion diseases in Texas
- Identify author affiliations and include contact information for the author of contact at the time of submission.
- Type the body of the abstract single spaced without indents or tabs. Double space between paragraphs.
- If an abstract is submitted and accepted an individual must actually register for and attend the conference or the abstract will be pulled from the program.
- After you have submitted your abstract, a confirmation form will be generated confirming receipt of your abstract. Please keep a copy of this form on file for your records.
- Please PROOF your abstracts several times including author information before submitting.
- Contributed manuscripts will be organized and compiled by the program committee and put on a flash drive for conference attendees.
What is submitted for the NARC conference will be reproduced for the conference and is a reflection of the author's own work.
Authors will be notified of acceptance, request for revision, or rejection of abstracts by October 1, 2012.
IMPORTANT: At least one author must register for the conference by October 30th, 2012 or the abstract will be removed from the program.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- September 17, 2012 - Abstracts due
- October 1, 2012 - Abstract submitters receive confirmation of abstract acceptance
- October 30, 2012 - All poster presenters & speakers must confirm participation by registering.
Deadline for early bird registration rates.
- November 27, 2012 - Deadline to make hotel reservations