Here's What We're Offering
MARCH 2016 HONING YOUR NM EDGE
It's time to register for our March Honing Your NM EDGE and County College Classes to be held in Albuquerque, NM, March 14-18, 2016.
Enrollment for March 2016 Honing Your NM EDGE & County College classes is NOW OPEN through February 26, 2016.
Additional Certification Audit Information:
- The next certification audit request window is February 29, 2016 through April 29, 2016. To request an audit, do so through the Student Records and Enrollment Site using the left-hand navigation bar under Students and Certification Audit.
Questions? Call 575-646-0335 or 575-646-4304.
NM Public Purchasing Classes
Public Sector Chief Procurement Officers (CPOs).
SPD has recognized successful completion of either NM EDGE public purchasing programs as reciprocal to earn their CPO designation.
NM EDGE classes are 3 hours, delivered face-to-face, and require a passing grade of 6 or better out of 10 on the post test for each class.
Our public purchasing programs are:
NM EDGE full certification as a NM Public Purchasing Professional, which requires completion of 25 classes, plus mini portfolio.
- This full curriculum provides extensive information about NM Procurement and interaction with seasoned professionals
- Your Certification Certificate = Chief Procurement Officer
NM EDGE Public Purchasing Foundation Classes & Culminating Test, which requires six classes & test.
- This mini-curriculum provides the basics of New Mexico procurement and interaction with seasoned professionals
- Successful completion of the 6 foundation classes is required to take the culminating test
- Your test score (minimum 70% correct) determines if you receive a certificate of test completion. Certificate of test completion = Chief Procurement Officer
- Successful completion of these 6 classes apply towards the full certification should you decide to continue
Foundation Classes + Test Schedule The next session will be offered April 12 - 15, 2016 in ABQ. April Class enrollment is now OPEN! Classes will be held April 12 - 15, 2016 in Albuquerque at the NMSU ABQ Center.
Additional Purchasing Classes for Full Certification will be offered in early Spring 2016. Stay tuned! **
Helpful Tip Sheets
Want More Classes?
If you are interested in having classes offered in your area, please contact the NM EDGE Program Director, Mary DeLorenzo, at email@example.com or at (505) 660 7816