Open House Discover NMSU College of ACES Open House
Sat., April 14, 1pm - 4pm
Come discover the College of ACES! Buildings and facilities throughout the college will be open for you to experience firsthand all the great work done by our faculty, staff, and students.
This free, family-friendly event will feature activities like lab and museum tours, plant diagnostic services, learning games, animal exhibits, and presentations by faculty and students. Refreshments will be provided.
- Learning Games Lab (Gerald Thomas Hall)
- 100 West Café and the Bobby Lee Lawrence Academy of Wine (Gerald Thomas Hall)
- Sam Steel Café (Gerald Thomas Hall)
- Plant Diagnostic Clinic (Skeen Hall)
- Arthropod Museum (Skeen Hall)
- Wildlife Museum (Knox Hall)
- FIDO Lab / PAWS Companion Animal Program (Tejeda Building)
- Food Technology Lab (Tejeda Building)
- Windmill Technology Center (outside near windmills)
For more information, call 575-646-3125.
Farm to Fork dinner fundraiser
April 14, 6 p.m., 100 West Café
To make reservations, call or email Cecilia Diaz-Johnson at 575-571-7658 or firstname.lastname@example.org