Services of the Range Improvment Task Force
- Provide research-based information on natural resource management available to all who manage or utilize public or private lands.
- Conduct short-term research to provide practical answers to issues/opportunities that involve rangeland use.
- Provide objective, expert assessments for natural resource management challenges.
- Review Environmental Impact Statements, recovery programs, and provide input into similar policy formulations regarding natural resource management.
- Conduct workshops for ranchers and land management agencies on developing and improving natural resource management.
- Present short courses on research findings, natural resource monitoring methods, and state-of-the art management strategies.
- On-the-ground interaction with agencies and ranchers regarding natural resource management.