The maximum size for posters is 36" high X 48" wide.
Participants can set up their posters between the hours of 8:00-10:00 AM on Monday, April 22. Display walls and materials will be provided. Posters must be removed by 5:00 PM on Tuesday, April 23.
The symposium will focus on:
- Impacts of air pollution on human health and prospects due to a changing climate.
- Air Quality Planning: assessing economic, environmental or social cost
- Communicating air quality and climate change science for education, management, and policy
- Title: Effectively highlights the poster's subject matter
- Authors: All listed, institutional affiliations listed
- Relevance: Succinctly and clearly summarizes project's relevance
- Introduction: Adequate background given constraints of medium
- Methods: Clear outline of procedures
- Tables & Figures: Effectively communicates key facts and concepts, and uses captions
- Results/Conclusions: Adequate/convincing summary of findings and their significance
- Acknowledgements: Credit given to people & organizations