Resources for Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Social Justice
Racial Equity Resources for Youth
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Social Justice Resources
Implicit Bias Tools
4-H Diversity Curriculum & Activities
- DiAngelo, Robin J. (2018) White fragility: Why it's so hard for white people to talk about racism. Boston: Beacon Press.
- Fields, N. & Nathaniel, K. (2015a). Our role in and responsibility toward social justice. Journal of Extension, 53(5), 5COM2. Freire, P. (1970/2012). Pedagogy of the oppressed. New York: Bloomsbury Academic.
- Gay, G. (2010). Culturally responsive teaching: Theory, research and practice (2nd edition). New York: Teachers College Press.
- Jean-Marie, G., Normore, A. & Brooks, J. (2013). Leadership for social justice: Preparing 21st century school leaders for a new social order. Journal of Research on Leadership Education, 4(1), 1-31.
- Ladson-Billings, G. (1995). But that’s just good teaching! The case for culturally relevant pedagogy. Theory into Practice (34)3, 160-165.
- Sadd, L. (2020). Me and white supremacy: Combat racism, change the world and become a good ancestor.