NMSU 38th Annual Bull and Heifer private treaty sale information
Bulls and Heifers are available now!
- Bulls and heifers are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Prices have been established for each animal but are negotiable
- Buyers are encouraged to contact
- Andrew Cox (firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-210-1338) for information on College Ranch Brangus or Brahman
- Ray Hamilton (email@example.com or 575-646-4500 for information on Santa Fe Ranch Brangus or Composite Bulls
- Shad Cox (firstname.lastname@example.org or 575-799-3569) for information regarding Angus
- Eric Scholljegerdes (email@example.com or 701-426-4521) to look at cattle or any other information
- Bulls have all passed their BSE and Trich test
- Angus heifers have been Bangs vaccinated
- Older Angus bulls are from the Corona herd and are currently located at the ranch. These bulls are being offered due to severe drought conditions and significant reduction in the cow herd, which reduced bull battery needs.
- Brahman and Brangus Bull information is coming soon
Please feel free to check out the animals in the pens located off Knox and Gregg St. Or contact Eric Scholljegerdes to make an appointment to view animals.