Courtyard by Marriott - Las Cruces, NM
- Students and graduates of the School of HRTM putting their skills to practical use at the Courtyard by Marriott Las Cruces
"Did you know"
- The hotel builders, developers, and operators - Total Management Systems, Sundarum Builders, and Allen Sigmon Real Estate group are New Mexico companies based in Albuquerque. They formed the Las Cruces University LLC for the project.
- Total Management Systems (TMS) operates eight other properties in New Mexico - Springhill Suites, Albuquerque; Hampton Inn and Suites, Artesia; Fairfield Inn and Suites, Albuquerque; Towneplace Suites, Albuquerque; Home2 Suites, Albuquerque; Hilton Garden Inn, Gallup; Quality Inn and Suites, Gallup; Best Western Plus, Albuquerque.
- Properties under development include The Elements Hotel Uptown Albuquerque and Home2 Suites Alamogordo.
- The TMS corporate officers and hotel general managers are frequent guest speakers in HRTM classes including HRTM 235 - Hotel Operations I, HRTM 431 – Hotel Operations 2, and HRTM 432 – Hotel Revenue and Sales Management.
- TMS attends and sponsors other HRTM activities such as our international dinners and Homecoming. Courtyard General Manager, Amy Miller serves on HRTM’s Industry Board of Advisors.
- HRTM students and alumni have opportunities for part-time jobs, internships, management training, and career positions at this and other TMS properties.
Courtyard by Marriott
435 E. University Ave.
Las Cruces, NM 88005