Renting the SWCRS Facilities
The SWCRS facilities are available for fee for use activities that reflect the mission of the CRLRC. Available for use at this time are an indoor and outdoor classroom/meeting area, conference room,and kitchen facilities. Other possible options include 2 additional adjacent classrooms for separate or breakout sessions and adjacent forest and open rangeland for outside activities. Bunkhouse facilities may be available on the CRLRC for use in certain situations, however most overnight accommodations should be obtained in the towns of Corona, Vaughn or Carrizozo, all within 50 miles of the SWCRS.
Room rental rates include the use of space, tables and chairs. Additional rental fees may apply for use of other equipment and kitchen facilities. Contact for availability and pricing.
Available On-Site Facilites
- Indoor Classroom/Meeting Area (1,112 Sq. Ft.)
- Outdoor Classroom/Covered Deck Area (2,000 Sq. Ft.)
- Conference room/Library (365 Sq. Ft.)
- Commercial Kitchen (480 Sq. Ft.)
- Detached Building with two classrooms (one can be divided with partition to provide three rooms)
- Hundreds of Acres of Adjacent Juniper Forest and Open Grasslands (28,000 acres)