2019 Windmill Technology Certification Workshop
May 29 - June 1, 2019
Sponsored by Aermotor Windmill Company, San Angelo, TX
Join us for a comprehensive training workshop in traditional windmill water lifting applications. Conducted by several of the industry's leading experts, with classroom, shop laboratory, and field demonstration instructional settings.
Topics covered include:
- Windmill vs Solar PV water yields and costs
- Planning & Sizing Windmill Water Systems
- Water Well Construction and Pollution Protection
- Complete Assembly & Construction of Windmills & Towers
- Maintenance & Repair of Windmills
- Hands-on Field Installation of Windmill & Down-Hole Components
- Carlos Rosencrans, Assc. Professor, NMSU / ACES
- Craig Runyan, NMSU Emeritus, Solander, LLC
- Felix Mota, Aermotor Windmill Company
- Brad Mitchell, Aermotor Windmill Company
- Lee Koll, Koll Well Service
- Bob Hayter, Hayter Ranch
- William D. Wear, Solar Pump Installer, Broken Dipper Cattle Co.
- Tammy Stoner, Vertical Safety Solutions, LLC
- Robert Peterson, Gift Planning Director, NMSU
For more information contact: Dr. Carlos Rosencrans at 575-649-7946 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Registration: $250 before May 27, 2019
Late or "at-door" Registration: $275
Make checks payable to: New Mexico State University
Mail checks to: NMSU, AXED Dept., PO Box 30003, MSC 3501, Las Cruces, NM 88003
Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are gladly accepted.
Call Pam Robeson at 575-646-5960 to pay with credit card.