Bernalillo County Cooperative Extension Service Food, Nutrition, and ICAN
Bernalillo CountyCooperative Extension Service
1510 Menaul Blvd. NW Albuquerque, NM 87107
Phone: 505-243-1386844-409-0562 (Toll Free)
Craft a Healthy Lifestyle in 2019!
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED FOR ALL CLASSES
- REGISTRATIONS: MUST CALL 505-243-1386 (or email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- FEE PAYMENTS: DUE 3 WEEKS PRIOR to program's start date (if applicable).
2019 Summer Food Preservation Classes RESERVATIONS: Class size is limited. Please RSVP by calling 505-243-1386. COST: $15 each class. LOCATION: (Click for map): Bernalillo County Extension Office, 1510 Menaul Blvd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87107
- Upcoming Classes:.
- August 21 - Fruit and Tomatoes. Wednesday, 08/21/19, $15. Preregistration is required.
- August 22 - Pressure Canning Veggies. Thursday, 08/22/19, $15. Preregistration is required.
- October 9, 16, 23, & 30, 2019 - Kitchen Creations. Type 2 Diabetes Cooking School (4-Class Series). Tuesdays, 9 AM - 12 PM. RESERVATIONS: Pre-Registration required (Diabetes/Pre-Diabetes). Space is limited; must call 505-243-1386 to RSVP. COST: Free. LOCATION (Click for map): Bernalillo County Cooperative Extension Services Lab, 1510 Menaul Blvd. NW, Albuquerque, NM 87107.
More Online Resources
As seen on KRQE
...or contact Dianne Christensen to discuss any questions at 505-243-1386 or email@example.com
NOW: Nutrition On WeekendsFood insecurity - lacking consistent access to enough food for an active, healthy life for all household members is an ongoing challenge affecting 30% of youth in New Mexico. No child should ever have to go hungry, and you can be involved in making this change.
Please consider donating at the link above to help support NOW.
Games for Kids!