4-H County Fair 2021
Wednesday, July 21
Exhibitor Registration/Entry Deadline. Visit ShoWorks Online Entries
Wednesday, August 4
- 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Livestock Check-In
- 800 a.m.-10:00 a.m. Indoor Exhibits Check-In
Thursday, August 5
- 7:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m. Small Animal & Livestock Check-In
- 10:00 a.m. 4-H Rabbit Show
- TF 4-H Cloverbud Rabbit & Poultry Show
- 1:00 p.m. 4-H Poultry Show
- 4:00 p.m. Open Livestock Jackpots TF Youth Lamb & Goat Dress-Up Show
Friday, August 6
- 9:00 a.m. 4-H Dairy Goat Show
- TF 4-H County Bred Meat Goat Show
- TF 4-H 4-H Meat Goat Show
- TF 4-H Market Swine Show
- TF 4-H Market Lamb Show
- TF 4-H Cloverbud Lamb and Goat Show
- TF 4-H County Bred Market Steer Show
- TF 4-H Market Steer Show
- 3:00 p.m. 4-H Round Robin Showmanship
Saturday, August 7
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Buyer Check-In or pre-register at ShoWorks Online Entries
- 11:00 a.m. Jr. Livestock Auction
4-H Livestock & Small Animal Exhibit Guidelines
Buyer and Donor Information
Exhibitors are encouraged to solicit their own add-ons and buyers
Here are resources to help you do so. Please share, print, and post.
'Buy Local' Auction Flyer
Print this flyer and help us advertise the auction.
Add-On Form 2021
Show your support to our small animal & livestock exhibitors through add-ons!
Obtain Top Quality Beef, Pork, Lamb, Goat and Poultry
Meat shortages across the country caused by the COVID-19 pandemic have led more consumers to buying local. Having a variety of meat cuts on hand whenever you want them is a great convenience. Many people will go in on a larger quantity of meat with family and friends to lower and spread the cost. You are also investing in the future of 4-H youth.
We use a local processor 'Mathews Custom Meat Processing" located in Belen.
- Average processing rate = $1.50/lb
Approximate weights the buyer receives:
- Steer average 745 lb. carcass
- Hog average 166 lb. carcass
- Lamb average 64 lb. carcass