Cloverbud Day Camp
Cloverbud Day Camp is scheduled for June 7-11 at the Santa Fe County Fair Grounds. We will offer two sessions the morning session from 10 am-12 pm and an afternoon session from 1pm-3pm. There will be a limit of 10 buds per session (depending on our COVID situation). The cost is $25.00. All participants must be officially enrolled in Santa Fe County 4-H. More details to come!
Home Ec. School
Home Ec School, like many things, will look different this year. There will be 5 virtual tracks offered via zoom. Participants will have the ability to register for the tracks they would like to participate in. There are no limits on participants in tracks unless noted (2 tracks). The dates and tracks being offered are listed below.
· June 2, 1-4 pm – E-textiles (limited to 25 participants)
· June 9-11, 4:30-6:30 pm – Scrapbooking (limited to 25 participants)
· June 14 & 16, 10am-12pm – Photography
· June 17 & 18, 10am-1pm – Baking
· June 29, 10am-12pm – NM Culture
Contact Amanda if you would like to participate.