ACES COVID-19 Response Family Life
La Pinon Sexual Assault Recovery ServicesKid Talk Warmline
National Domestic Violence Hotline1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
Futures Without ViolenceSupport for survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault and for children who experience trauma and abuse, and for the nonprofit advocates who support them
Staying Connected with Colleagues, Family and Friends30 minute webinar by Karin Martinez-Extension Family Life & Child Development Specialist.
Topics include the following:
(sound starts at second 13)
- Strategies for how to work from home and stay socially connected to colleagues in a virtual work environment.
- Tips for maintaining healthy relationships with loved ones when staying at home.
- Ideas for staying connected to family and friends when you are physically apart from them.
- Websites for NMSU, ACES and community resources.
Resources for Supporting Children's Emotional Well-Being During the COVID-19 PandemicGuidance, recommendations, and resources are provided by child trauma experts at Child Trends and the Child Trauma Training Center at the University of Massachusetts.
NMSU Family Resource Center575-646-2065
Información Sobre COVID-19
Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope With the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)The National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- en español
COVID-19 Resources for Immigrant FamiliesThe Center on Immigration and Child Welfare
NM Crisis and Access LineThe NM Crisis and Access Line is here to support individuals and communities during the COVID-10 outbreak. Counselors are available and here to hear you 24/7 at 855-662-7474.
We have referral points in most parts of the state and can refer individuals to providers in their area.
NMConnect App Now Available (Video and Download)
- Directly connect to a counselor or peer support worker
- Directly text a peer support worker
- Access up to date resources for substance use, mental health services, and other community resources
- Information on the state response to COVID-19
Message From the New Mexico Aging and Long-Term Services Department"If you are a senior or disabled adult and cannot access groceries, please call 1-800-432-2080. Leave a message with your name, telephone number, and the city/town you reside in. We will be in contact with you within 2 hours of your call if not sooner. Thank you!"
Hand Washing | Hygiene
Because I Care, I Wash My HandsHand washing videos and songs designed for use in day care centers
- NEW | COVID-19 Testing and State Directory
- Coronavirus Knowledge Hub
- CDC | COVID-19
- NM Dept of Health
DIY masks, PPE, and Ventilator information
- Coronavirus Health Hotline:
- Coronavirus Information Hotline:
- NMSU NOW-NMSU's Pandemic Action Plan
- NM Economic Development Department Businesses Negatively Impacted by the COVID-19
- Extension Disaster Education Network | EDEN
- NM Health Insurance
- Behavioral Health | Mental Health
- Pregúntale a Lisa | VidaySalud
Free telemedicine service offers live chat with medical experts and psychologists to Spanish-speaking families.
- Pregúntale a Lisa | VidaySalud
Activities for Kids During Self-Isolation
4-H Technology and Design ProjectThe NM 4-H Technology & Design Project will guide 4-Hers in using technology to create, build and make digital projects.
Educational Games & VideosBy Innovative Media Research and Extension
80 Easy Creative Projects for KidsBabbleDabbleDo.com
113 Fun Activities To Do at Home With Kids While Self-IsolatingNorth Shore Mums
Don't Be GrossGame encouraging kids to not share germs
AARP Coronavirus Tele-Town HallYour Health and Staying Protected