ACES COVID-19 Response Stress and Resilience In A COVID World
Thursdays, Sep. 30 - Oct. 28, 2021
2:00 to 3:00 PM
This webinar series will provide strategies to manage stress and build resilience as communities begin to reopen.
- Sep. 30 - Anxiety, Loss, and Grief
- Oct. 7 - Manage Change and Build Resilience through Self Nurture
- Oct. 14 - Healthy Work Life Balance
- Oct. 21 - Healthy Habits, Nutrition
- Oct. 28 - Healthy Habits, Physical Activity, and Sleep
Sep. 30 - Anxiety, Loss, and Grief
Strategies to manage anxiety of reopening and tools to cope with loss and grief experienced during the pandemic.
- Types of Mental Health Providers: Tips on Finding One
- Psychology Today - “Find a Therapist"
- NM Crisis Access Line
- USA Today - “How to Fix Relationships Damaged by COVID"
- Me & My Emotions - a digital experience designed to support teens social-emotional learning (SEL) and development with engaging graphics and bite-sized lessons such as:
- Self-Soothing and Mindfulness Practices
- Managing Stress Effectively
- Developing Empathy
- Developing a Life of Intention
- Building and Using a Support System
Oct. 7 - Manage Change and Build Resilience through Self Nurture
Tools to nurture yourself through managing stress, self care, mindfulness, and practicing gratitude.
Oct. 14 - Healthy Work Life Balance
Considerations for returning to work and strategies for maintaining balance between work and home life.
- UN Study Links Overwork, Death from Heart Disease, Stroke
- Need to Dust Off Your Social Skills?
- Seven Ways to Ease Your Fears About Commuting Again
- How To Overcome Apathy And Burnout At Work
- New Study Shows WFH Isn’t as Amazing as You Think
- 17 Best Apps to Help You Move More at Work and Stay Healthy
- 4 Lessons Learned From Working Remotely During COVID-19
- Book Review: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Setting Goals we Actually KEEP
Oct. 21 - Healthy Habits, Nutrition
Tips for building resilience through nutrition, including intuitive eating.
Oct. 28 - Healthy Habits, Physical Activity, and Sleep
Ideas for getting back into a physical activity routine and tips for improving the amount and quality of sleep.
New Mexico State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and educator. NMSU and the U.S. Department of Agriculture Cooperating.