Distinguished County Extension Agent
Distinguished County agents:
- Represent their profession with dignity, humility, and concern for their clientele.
- Represent their county, state, profession and NMSU in a manner that brings credit to these institutions.
- Are held in high esteem by their clients as mentors and educators.
- Have considerable knowledge of a large number of topics.
- Enjoy working with and serving a diverse client base and are respectful of different viewpoints.
Any client, alumnus, student, or employee of the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences may nominate an individual by submitting a letter or email describing the performance and qualities of the nominee warranting the award. Supporting evidence and letters of support (no more than three) may be included.
Nomination may be submitted by email or paper, but only supporting documents included in the original nomination will be considered.
Typed nomination letters may be sent to email@example.com.
Mail letters of nomination to:
Awards Committee c / o
Dean, College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences
P.O. Box 30003, MSC 3AG
New Mexico State University
Las Cruces, NM 88003
- 2019 Brenda Bishop
- 2018 Shannon Wooton
- 2017 Leigh Ann Marez
- 2016 Cindy Davies
- 2015 Karim Martinez
- 2014 Blair Clavel
- 2013 Kathy Landers
- 2012 Patrick Torres