Malone Farms Distinguished Staff Award: Off-Campus
Recognition for excellence in performance including any or all of the following:
- Excellence in job skills and performance of those skills;
- On-the-job initiative contributing to the effectiveness of a unit;
- Contributions to an effective work atmosphere for fellow employees;
- Contributions toward good working relationships between units in the College or university;
- Commitment to overcome obstacles; and
- Other outstanding traits.
All full-time non-exempt staff of the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences employed at least three consecutive years; on-campus and / or off-campus.
Any client, alumnus, student, or employee of the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences may nominate an individual by sending a letter describing the performance and qualities of the nominee warranting the award. Include supporting evidence and up to three letters of support.
Recipient will receive:
A certificate, a medal
Nomination may be submitted by email or paper, but only supporting documents included in the original nomination to will considered.
Typed nomination letters may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail letters of nomination to:
Awards Committee c / o
Dean, College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences
P.O. Box 30003, MSC 3AG
New Mexico State University
Las Cruces, NM 88003
- 2019 Augusta Archuleta
- 2018 Joshua Trujillo
- 2017 Terri Davis
- 2016 Patricia Cooksey
- 2015 Deborah Sandoval
- 2014 LaWanda Meeks
- 2013 Valerie Pipkin
- 2012 Mary Louise Montoya
- 2011 Tom Jim
- 2010 Kenneth Kohler
- 2009 Jackie Clark
- 2008 Monica Lury
- 2007 Janie Bernard Wesson