Malone Farms Distinguished Staff Award: Off-Campus
Recognition for excellence in performance including any or all of the following:
- Excellence in job skills and performance of those skills;
- On-the-job initiative contributing to the effectiveness of a unit;
- Contributions to an effective work atmosphere for fellow employees;
- Contributions toward good working relationships between units in the College or university;
- Commitment to overcome obstacles; and
- Other outstanding traits.
All full-time non-exempt staff of the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences employed at least three consecutive years; on-campus and / or off-campus.
Any client, alumni, student, or employee of the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences may nominate an individual by sending a letter describing the performance and qualities of the nominee warranting the award. Include supporting evidence and up to three letters of support.
Recipient will receive:
A certificate, a medal and cash award
Mail nomination packets to:
Awards Committee c / o
Dean, College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences
P.O. Box 30003, MSC 3AG
New Mexico State University
Las Cruces, NM 88003
Gerald Thomas Hall
Typed nomination letters may be sent to The Dean's Office.
- 2018 Joshua Trujillo
- 2017 Terri Davis
- 2016 Patricia Cooksey
- 2015 Deborah Sandoval
- 2014 LaWanda Meeks
- 2013 Valerie Pipkin
- 2012 Mary Louise Montoya
- 2011 Tom Jim
- 2010 Kenneth Kohler
- 2009 Jackie Clark
- 2008 Monica Lury
- 2007 Janie Bernard Wesson