Giving Tuesday | Nov. 27, 2018
We invite you to invest in the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences (ACES) by making a gift today. Private support from alumni and friends has allowed the College to maintain the high standards that attract quality students from New Mexico, the nation and the world. You can help continue the tradition of excellence by establishing a family legacy in the form of a permanent named scholarship, fellowship, professorship, or endowed chair.
"The College of Agricultural Consumer and Environmental Sciences is an engine for economic and community development in New Mexico, improving the lives of New Mexicans through academic, research and Extension programs."
ACES Matching FundsWhile donations are welcomed year-round, only those made on Giving Tuesday (Nov. 27, 2018) will be matched, according to the limitation below:
ACES matching funds available for ACES Scholarships and Chairs donations made on Giving Tuesday (Nov. 27, 2018):
- $1,000 matching funds available for the Gleason-Crockett Glenn Family Endowed Scholarship
- $650 total matching funds available for the Chile Pepper Institute Endowed Chair
- $5,010 total matching funds available for the R.W. Ludwick Endowed Scholarship
- $3,600 total matching funds available for the Deborah M. Widger Endowed Scholarship
- $4,600 total matching funds available for the James T. Fisher Endowed Scholarship
- $100,000 total matching funds available for ONLINE donations ($500 matching cap per household). Make a Statement gifts are part of this category.
- $95,000 total matching funds for IN-PERSON donations made at NMSU's Corbett Center ($500 matching cap per household).
Give Online to ACES
- $25,000 total matching funds for FIRST TIME DONORS ($500 matching cap per household).
- $5,000 total matching funds for Aggie Cupboard (no cap per household).
- NMSU Campus ($3500 matching funds available)
- NMSU Alamogordo Campus ($1500 matching funds available)
- $5,000 - Aggie Athletic Club (no cap per household).
- Make a Statement gifts will be part of the online match previously mentioned ($500 cap per household).