High School Opportunities | DreamKeepers
Dreamers in 2019!
- College prep activities to assist students in creating a plan to achieve their educational goals
- Introduction to college opportunities and experiences
- Interactive workshops in agriculture, consumer and environmental sciences, business, and engineering
- Powerful guest presenters from the community, such as Kim Smith of Indigenous Goddess Gang (pictured on the left)
- Field trips to nearby organizations and businesses
- Nature excursions
- Mentoring and fun activities with Indigenous college students
- Concert, with surprise guest, at the end of the week!
Applications are Due April 15 at 5:00pm and can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 575-646-5975
Recommendation Forms are Due April 13 at 5:00pm and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 575-646-5975 by teachers and principals or counselors.
DreamKeepers 2018 Summer Program Highlights
DreamKeepers week introduces Native American youth to NMSUJuly 6, 2018 | NMSU NewsCenter Article by Jane Moorman