Here's What We're Offering
INPUT for March 2019 Honing Your NM EDGE CLASSES IS NOW OPEN!
Classes will be held in Albuquerque, NM on March 25-29, 2019.
Your INPUT is IMPORTANT to us! Please complete the INPUT SURVEY, before the February 1, 2019 at 5:00 pm deadline...
Before we finalize our schedule of classes, we want to give you the opportunity to provide us with your input on classes. To provide us with your input, here are a few recommended steps:
1) Be sure to check your transcript by visiting our NM EDGE Student Record and Enrollment Site.
2) Use our certification checklist to identify the classes you want to take in March. For information regarding our certification checklists, visit our NM EDGE website.
3) You can access the INPUT link by clicking here: March 2019 INPUT.
4) Find the certification you are working towards.
5) Click on each class needed to earn certification, if you wish that we offer it in March.
6) Please submit your INPUT by 5:00 pm on Friday, February 1, 2019.
7) If you are working on more than one certification, you can give us your wish list for both on the same survey under the appropriate designation.
Questions or need help enrolling in classes? Please give us a call at (575) 646-0314 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support of the NM EDGE program and please let us know how we can better support you in your pursuit of your educational goals!
Your NM EDGE Team!
Helpful Tip Sheets
Want More Classes?
If you are interested in having classes offered in your area, please contact the NM EDGE Program Director, Mary DeLorenzo, at email@example.com or at (505) 660 7816
Stay Tuned for additional dates and delivery schedules possibly in Santa Fe, Albuquerque & Las Cruces!
Visit our NM Public Purchasing Foundation Classes and Re-certification TAB for additional information on Public Purchasing Re-certification.