Here's What We're Offering
INPUT for September 2019 Class is NOW OPEN!
Before we finalize our schedule of classes, we want to give you the opportunity to provide us with your INPUT on classes. To provide us with your INPUT, here are a few recommended steps:
1) To check your transcript visit our NM EDGE Student Record and Enrollment Site.
2) Use your certification checklist to identify the classes you want to take in September. Visit our NM EDGE website for certification checklist information.
3) Click here: September 2019 Input Survey to give us your input.
4) Find the certification you are working towards.
5) Click on each class needed to earn the certification; if you wish that we offer it in September.
6) Please submit your input by 5:00 pm on July 19, 2019.
7) If you are working on more than one certification, you can give us your wish list for both on the same survey under the appropriate designation.
QUESTIONS? Please give us a call at (575) 646-0314 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support of the NM EDGE program and please let us know how we can better support you in your pursuit of your educational goals!
Your NM EDGE Team!
Helpful Tip Sheets
Want More Classes?
If you are interested in having classes offered in your area, please contact the NM EDGE Program Director, Mary DeLorenzo, at email@example.com or at (505) 660 7816
Stay Tuned for additional dates and delivery schedules possibly in Santa Fe, Albuquerque & Las Cruces!
Visit our NM Public Purchasing Foundation Classes and Re-certification TAB for additional information on Public Purchasing Re-certification.