New Mexico State University 2019 Western Region Joint Summer Meeting
July 8 - 11, 2019
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Joint meeting of Western Region Agricultural Experiment Station Directors, Cooperative Extension Service Directors, Academic Program Directors, Deans of Agriculture, and CARET representatives, and companions.
- The theme of the meeting will be "The Future of Western Agriculture."
- Attire will be Western Business Casual (no ties).
- An agenda will be posted as soon as it becomes available.
Registration: Online registration available. Please pay with credit card or P-Card only!
- Participant Registration - $600
- Companion Attending - $175 (includes Welcome Reception and Wednesday Field Trip)
Time: 8 AM - 5 PM
Location: Hotel Chaco
2000 Bellamah Avenue NW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
Refunds: Requests must be received in writing to Teresa Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15 at 5 PM.
College of Agricultural, Consumer, and Environmental Sciences
MSC 3AG, PO Box 30003
Las Cruces, NM 88003-0034