Cowboy Reunion Events
Friday, October 28, 2016
- Costume Bronc Riding Contest & Halloween Festivities
7:00 pm, Southern New Mexico State Fairgrounds. Free.
Saturday, October 29, 2016
- Cowboys, Cocktails & Chow BBQ
12:00 pm, New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum. Silent & Live Auction & lots of shooting the bull. Doors open at 11:30 am. $50/person.
- Rabble-Rousing Round-up Reunion
2:00-5:00 pm New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum. Join us for some firewater & campfire talk. Free.
- Frank DuBois Bronc Ridin' & Calf Ropin' Rodeo
6:00 pm, Southern New Mexico State Fairgrounds. Tickets available at the door. $5/person.
- Hootenanny featuring The Delk Band
8:00-11:00 pm, Budweiser Pavilion at the Southern New Mexico State Fairgrounds. Cash bar. Dance is $10/person
- 2014 National Reserve Champion Steer Wrestler: Tyke Kipp
- NMSU Rodeo
- NMSU Rodeo Sponsors/Advertisers
- Upcoming Rodeo Position Draw