ResearchAgricultural Experiment Station
- Enhance agricultural profitability.
- Stimulate economic development using natural resources.
- Improve the quality, safety and reliability of food and fiber products.
- Sustain and protect the environment with ecologically sound practices.
- Manage and protect natural resources.
- Improve the quality of life for the people of New Mexico.
The Agricultural Experiment Station supports research designed to:
NMSU's Agricultural Experiment Station is the principal research unit of the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences. All research faculty in the college have appointments in the Agricultural Experiment Station. More Information on AES...
Publications to assist New Mexico's ranchers, farmers, and homeowners cope with our current extreme drought conditions.