Agricultural Experiment Station
The NMSU Agricultural Experiment Station supports research that is addressing real-world problems. Research is at the core if NMSU's mission to improve upon the lives of people globally.
The Agricultural Experiment Station supports research designed to:
- Enhance agricultural profitability.
- Stimulate economic development using natural resources.
- Improve the quality, safety and reliability of food and fiber products.
- Sustain and protect the environment with ecologically sound practices.
- Manage and protect natural resources.
- Improve the quality of life for the people of New Mexico.