Contacting Us

Do you have a question about our web site's content?

Questions about our content should be addressed to the appropriate subject matter specialist, which you can find using our online directory or by contacting one of the departments below:

Administrative Offices

  • Dean's Office | 575-646-3748
  • Cooperative Extension Service | 575-646-3015
  • Academic Programs | 575-646-1807
  • Agricultural Experiment Station | 575-646-3125

Alternatively, you can contact your local County Extension Agent, who should also be able to help you, especially if you need more than just a quick answer. Find contact information for your local Extension Agent using our County and State Extension listing.

Do you have a technical issue to report?

If you've just noticed a typo, broken link, or some other technical problem with the site, use the form below to contact the College webmaster.

Note: The webmaster cannot answer content questions. If you have questions about web page content, please use the suggestions above to find a content expert who can answer your question.
What are you reporting?
Type of issue:
Typographical or editorial error
Bad web page or web link
Personnel Correction
Other technical issue
(Plain text, please; HTML will be stripped out)
Your email address: