If you are a producer, business owner, or community leader in any of these areas and would like to host our group, please contact email@example.com
Class 13 will run July 2018 thru December 2019, with a graduation reception in January 2020.
- Leadership Discovery/Orientation - July 26-28, 2018 in Albuquerque/Central NM
- National Agricultural Policy - September 23-28, 2018 in Washington D.C.
- Trade & Communication - November 13-16, 2018 in Las Cruces/Southern NM
- State Political Processes - February 5-8, 2019 in Santa Fe, NM
- Oil & Gas Industry - UPDATED: April 2-5, 2019 in Northwestern NM
- Urban Agriculture & Social Issues - UPDATED: June 18-21, 2019 in Central NM
- International Experience - August 11-19, 2019 to Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Energy, Minerals, and Natural Resources - November 12-15, 2019 in Southeastern NM
- Graduation - January 10, 2020
Class will have a 1-hour conference call in months with no seminar.