Donors & Sponsors
Every gift counts!
We make investments every day - whether it's behind the scenes in portfolios and stocks, or right before us in our conversations with others. We make choices that will impact the future, and we do it because we care. Making an investment in agriculture might look different for many of us, but it holds a common theme: planting a seed now that will produce greater dividends down the road.
When you invest in the New Mexico Agricultural Leadership program, you are making that investment. No matter how or how much you give, be assured that your contributions directly benefit participants. You invest in them, we invest in them, and they learn to invest in themselves. Since 2001, we have been developing knowledgeable, multicultural leaders in the food, agriculture, and natural resource industries. Help us keep the mission alive in 2018.
Horizon Corporate Donors
- Farm Credit of New Mexico ACA
- New Mexico Farm & Livestock Bureau
- New Mexico Cattlegrowers' Association
- New Mexico Cattlegrower's Foundation
- New Mexico Stockman Magazine
- Livestock Market Digest
- Dairy Producers of New Mexico
- Dairy Farmers of America
- Navajo Agricultural Products Industries
Friends of NMAL
- Bob Mayberry, Mayberry Inc.
- Caren Cowen
- Dr. Cynda Clary
- Bill West
- Don & Gina Sanders
- Dr. Brenda Seevers
- King Family Cattle Company LLC
Crimson Colleagues at NMSU
- Frank & Dalene Hodnett
- Jeff & Janet Witte
- Claudia & Jeff Trueblood
- Amanda Ball