Map & Directions
* WATER & STREET CONSTRUCTION TO IMPACT AREA TRAFFIC *
Projects include new water lines and a new roundabout for the intersection of 12th Street NW & Menaul Blvd NW. Check back for more details and tips for getting to our offices.
* * * Avoid 12th & Menaul Blvd NW * * *
Suggestion: Use Rio Grande Blvd, then turn eastbound onto Indian School Rd NW. (Click for Directions & Map). Update as of 10/14/19:
Menaul Blvd NW
Motorists traveling in this area should expect delays. Expect only one lane of traffic in each direction (east and west), west of 12th Street to East of Los Tomases Dr.
12th St Northbound to 10th St Northbound
Restrictions through Nov. on Woodland Ave. for installation for a new 6-inch waterline.
Project scheduled to be completed in January 2020. (Note: Mon.-Fri., 7 AM-5 PM, although crews may work different days & hours as needed, weather permitting & subject to change without notice.)
Address: 1510 Menaul Blvd NW Extension NW, Albuquerque, NM 87107
- Our office is at the corner of Menaul Blvd. Extension NW and Indian School Rd, NW, at the new traffic roundabout.
- Enter the gate off of Indian School (just west of the Job Corps site, across the street).
- We are west of the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (corner of 12th and Indian School NW).
- From I-40 and 12th street, go north one block to Indian School (stop light). Turn left onto Indian School. The Extension office will be on the right hand side. Look for the sign "Bernalillo County Extension Service.
- From Menaul and I-25, go West on Menaul. After passing 12th Street, look for us on the left hand side of the road. Circle the roundabout, and get onto Indian School. Turn left into our parking lot.
BernCo CES Directions & Map for printing.
Bernalillo County Cooperative Extension Service
1510 Menaul Blvd NW Ext
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Cell: 844-409-0562 (Toll Free)